CD Reviews: Jeff Giles
Jeff Giles grew up in Santa Clara, CA, and has been suckling the teat of the music industry, in one way or another, since before his fourteenth birthday. He’s been a critic, label owner, and recording artist (probably in that order), and if his blog is any indication, he thinks about nothing but music and junk food. His business card currently says he's a graphic designer.
Check out Jeff's archive of CD reviews and send any questions or comments to .
Quiet Please...The New Best of Nick Lowe
the Bitter Bug
Dark Was the Night
- Beastie Boys: Paul’s Boutique (20th Anniversary Edition)
- Ian McLagan and the Bump Band: Never Say Never
- Chris Isaak: Mr. Lucky
- The Lonely Island: Incredibad
- Madeleine Peyroux: Bare Bones
- U2: No Line on the Horizon
Jeff's Essential Albums
Death Cab for Cutie:
Blinking Lights and
Everyone Is Here
- Death Cab for Cutie: Plans (reviewed by David Medsker)
- Eels: Blinking Lights and Other Revelations (reviewed by John Paulsen)
- Finn Brothers : Everyone is Here (reviewed by David Medsker)
- Ben Folds : Live (reviewed by David Medsker)
- Guster: Keep it Together (reviewed by David Medsker)
- Matt Nathanson:
And don't forget to click over to the Jeff's archived reviews foreven more music!