As we look forward to summer, we start to think of things like backpacking, road trips and all sorts of travel adventures. Naturally we need the right gear, so we took a look at the Eagle Creek Global Companion Travel Pack 40L as a great option that can meet many of your travel, recreation and even everyday needs.
The Global Companion Travel Pack is larger than your standard backpack with all sorts of features. Some that caught our attention include:
– The padding in the design help with long term comfort and support
– It’s designed to serve as luggage as well with a large butterfly opening that reveals two separate packing compartments for maximum organization
– Includes a padded 17” laptop sleeve in main compartment can be accessed from inside the bag or from a top access point
– Lockable top zippers can be double secured by linking into the Central Lock Point
– Bottom shoe compartment keeps dirty shoes away from clean clothes
– Mesh stuffer pocket in front is secured with bouldering hook to keep your wet items drying as you go
– Top, bottom and side haul handles allow you to pick up the bag from almost any angle with ease
– A tuck-away rainfly lives in the bottom pocket to protect your entire bag from a rain storm when needed
More features are included with this versatile back. Check it out, and with Father’s Day coming up, it could be a great gift for the active dad!